World’s biggest brand River island is a high street fashion brand and listed in top 10 many times. it’s a whole industry of clothing, Textiles, and retail, which operates global supply chain network, sourcing and manufacturing for its products throughout the world. River Island is started in 1948 by Bernard Lewis and his brothers in London. And it’s a private company owned by the Lewis family. River Island is fashion of women’s, men’s, children’s clothing, footwear, and accessories
1. There are over 300 stores in the UK and beyond, plus an award – winning online store.
2. With over 60 years of heritage has 248 stores in UK and 300 international. It saw a 48% increase in mobile traffic to its website and 32% uplift in click – and – collect sale in 2015. River Island now deliver to over 100 countries worldwide. It’s a cash on delivery.
3. Since its launch in 2012 designs have included Georgia Harding boasted turnover of almost £1 billion last year.
4. River Island news Campaign hopes to deliver the message “labels are for clothes” for people all around the world.
5. River Island model sparks controversy over size zero appearance in 2013 for employing very thin skinny models.