Do you want to put the emphasis on the clothes in order to hide your true self? Style brings attention directly to ourselves and can enhance the messages we want to send to the outside world. ‘trendy’ is usually short-lived. When something is said to be fashionable that means that it still has that appeal to be pleasant or suitable for the fashion of whatever year or era that one is in. When something is said to be trendy it means that at a specific period in time it is generating a lot of interest. stylish is having elegance or taste or refinement in manners or dress while smart is causing sharp stinging.
It takes effort to find stylish cheap accessories, but they do exist. the fault for this lies with fashion writers because we are hired for paid writing mainly by big brands. The reason people like buying new, fashionable things is because they make them feel good about themselves. So much about fashion just comes down to attitude.
If someone were to always wear red and black because they feel those colors express themselves or flatter their body instead of how popular the colors may be, then that would be their personal style. Some people may feel that the current fashion is good at representing who they are or that it will look good on them, so the fashion would be stylish for them. Here are some tips to save money:
- Don’t buy something for just one occasion
- Don’t buy or keep something that doesn’t fit
- Don’t buy or keep something that doesn’t suit you
- Don’t buy something just because it’s a bargain
- Don’t go on extravagant shopping sprees
- Make an effort to discover new brands
- Make some tough decisions
Style is something more permanent or more individual: a way to show off someone’s looks or personality. Sports, Athletics, Gym people can simply look stylish in conventional sports wear without any effort. style is all about you and your personality. It’s about what is inside of you and how you express it in your total appearance, your voice, your posture, your words. Style is very personal. Some women keep the same personal style for years. Others may change as they go through phases of their life and their roles change. Here are some tips for styling in low cost:
- Find the best spot for cheap but well-made clothes by tailors.
- Don’t buy the first thing you see, and make sure you haggle.
- Learn how to mix and match your old accessories to make your outfit pop.
- Love your fashion accessory, make big collection of classic fashion accessories. Accessories are lesser costly compared to full designer dresses.
- Do not buy dresses. Buy accessories such as handbags, glasses, hand fans, parasols and umbrellas, wallets, canes, and ceremonial items, caps, boots and shoes, cravats, ties, hats, bonnets, belts and suspenders, gloves, muffs, necklaces, bracelets, watches, sashes, shawls, scarves, lanyards, socks, pins, piercings, rings, and stockings.
- Express yourself through your style.
Don’t buy just to buy, don’t buy to feel better. Buy to fill wardrobe holes and to look better today and a year from today. It’s easier to style something a bit big than make a too-small piece look polished, and many simple alterations can be done at a reasonable price by your local dry cleaner. It takes effort to find stylish cheap clothes, but they do exist.