Zara being world’s largest and technologically advance apparel “manufacturer and retailer”, have wide range of fashionable goods. It is the flagship brand of the Inditex group. The designs are latest and fashionable, with affordable price.
- Zara SA is a Spanish fast fashion, clothing & accessories retailer based in Arteixo in Galicia.
2. The company was founded in 1975 by Amancia Ortega and Rosalia Mera.
3. Amancio Ortega has certainly not given any interview ever and maintained distance from Media from early days.
4. The first store opened in India was in Mumbai. It is very old Victorian style building.
5. Zara has joint venture with Indian conglomerate TATA group.
6. The price to quality ratio is incredible of Zara. Zara supply best quality in affordable price, which makes it world most valuable fashion brand.
7. The products are trendy, but transcend seasons. Zara has redefined fast fashion buy working on supply chain, batch production and by not importing from China like other fashion manufacturers.
8. It is the least stressful high street fashion store to actually go into. There staff is continuously supporting and taking feedback which daily sent to fashion designers for latest trend analysis and demand forecasting.
9. Zara posted 21% growth in India to cross the Rs 1,000 cr sales mark in the 2017 year end march.
10. Zara (Mumbai) was attacked by India’s political party MNS, led by Raj Thackeray, as the brand had been selling clothes that were made in Pakistan in the year 2016.
MIFT ( Mysore Institute of Fashion Technology) students, trainee and scholars study and research about fashion, makeup, forecasting, e commerce, disruptive technologies in fashion & cosmetics industry. The primary research objective is to create open industry modular ecosystem platform for fashion designers and makeup artists to work and earn in hyper personal and local market using IR 4 and 5 ( industrial revolution) technologies to disrupt connected digitalization of mass production.