Step 1: Cleansing & Moisturizing
Use a deep cleanser to make your skin ready for makeup. Look for a shade as close to your natural skin color. If you have pale skin, go for light pink or peach, and if you have olive tones, choose beige or cream.
Step 2: Apply Luminous Primer for a dewy glow
Apply evenly to clean or moisturized skin with cotton pads and allows setting for 1 min. If you’re wondering about the secret to that dewy complexion that still looks naturally radiant even after makeup application. Sweep applicator over dark eye circles and blemishes. Gently blend into skin with makeup blender.
Step 3: Eye Makeup
- Pick a fawn or a taupe eye shadow, as close to your skin actual color. Using a brush apply it evenly to make your eyes appear soft
- To make your eyes ‘pop’, take a deeper shade of brown and contour the outer corners of your eyes using a contour brush.
- Highlight your brow bone using a cream-colored eye shadow.
- Choose matching brown pencil to draw a stroke along your lash-line. And provide texture with just one coat of mascara.
Step 4: Cheek Makeup
- To bring a glow to your cheeks apply natural shade blush.
- You can emphasize your cheekbones with a cheek highlighter of your skin colour.
Step 5: Lip Makeup
Select a rosy-beige shade to add a hint of color without washing you out. Also try a sheer light brown shade.
Medium Dark Skin
Use dusky rose shade or light brown that has hints of gold in it.
Try golden chocolate shade, caramel hue or rose-brown.
MIFT ( Mysore Institute of Fashion Technology) students, trainee and scholars study and research about fashion, makeup, forecasting, e commerce, disruptive technologies in fashion & cosmetics industry. The primary research objective is to create open industry modular ecosystem platform for fashion designers and makeup artists to work and earn in hyper personal and local market using IR 4 and 5 ( industrial revolution) technologies to disrupt connected digitalization of mass production.